[WEB SECURITY] Application Security Predictions For The Year 2006

Amit Klein (AKsecurity) aksecurity at hotpop.com
Sat Dec 31 15:45:05 EST 2005

On 31 Dec 2005 at 13:43, bugtraq at cgisecurity.net wrote:

> I've outlined a few predictions for 2006 in the web application security space that a few of you may find interesting.
>
> Link: http://www.cgisecurity.com/2005/12/08

Nice!

To complement this, would anyone (you, or any other subscriber) care to risk a guess about:

- Research in 2006?

- Commercial landscape in 2006?
(we saw some very interesting events in the last 1+ years - Magnifire acquired by F5,
Sanctum acquired by Watchfire, AppShield sold to F5 and then discontinued, Kavado acquired
by Protegrity, and recently Teros acquired by Citrix. Who is next? where is this going?)

-Amit