[WASC-WHID] Need to Migrate our DB

WASC Web Hacking Incidents Database wasc-whid at lists.webappsec.org
Fri May 20 13:18:44 EDT 2011

For those of you who did not see my tweet ­ looks like DabbleDB has shut
down operations - http://www.dabbledb.com/.  We were using this for the WHID
DB data and for generating the Stats/Search interfaces on the project site.
I am currently trying to get a export of the DB and then will be migrating
it to another site.  I am currently looking at Google Fusion Charts -
http://www.google.com/fusiontables/Home.  This looks promising as we need a
site that has good capabilities for data search and visualization.

I will notify the community when we are back up and running.  In the
meantime, there will probably be a slowdown on WHID entries.

-Ryan Barnett
WASC Web Hacking Incident Database (WHID) Project Leader