[WASC-WAFEC] WAFEC Call for Volunteers

Ryan Barnett rcbarnett at gmail.com
Wed Feb 17 08:55:14 EST 2016

Are any folks from this project going to be out at RSA conf in San Fran at the end of the month?  If so, is there any interest in getting together to discuss WAFEC?  There is an OWASP get together on Monday night where we could all sync up.  Nothing helps to move a project forward more than a few craft beers :)

Let me know.

-Ryan