[WASC-WAFEC] AWS WAF

Tony Turner tony.turner at owasp.org
Sat Oct 10 14:10:50 EDT 2015

Thanks Christian(s). It occurs to me that there is little difference
between a set of binary questions that produce a score and a graduated
score that is produced by using the well defined criteria I mentioned. I'm
fine with keeping it binary, and expanding the criteria as it makes sense
to do so.

That being said, I'm very interested to hear from any metrics nerds on the
list as we could use a good statistician on the core team.

-Tony