[WASC-WAFEC] AWS WAF

Mark Kraynak mark at imperva.com
Thu Oct 8 10:19:58 EDT 2015

At the risk of being too commercial, I’m attaching a link to the Imperva blog where we announced our intention to offer IP reputation as a service for AWS WAF.  I think there is opportunity in the long term to do more, but for now the integration is focused on IP reputation.  If anyone would like to get more information, I’d be happy to discuss offline.

http://blog.imperva.com/2015/10/imperva-threatradar-for-aws-waf.html