[WASC-WAFEC] Imperva WTF Tool

Christian Heinrich christian.heinrich at cmlh.id.au
Sat Nov 21 03:53:49 EST 2015

Christian,

On Sat, Nov 21, 2015 at 3:34 PM, Christian Folini
<christian.folini at time-machine.ch> wrote:
> Words can not express how much this other Christian is going
> on my nerves with his trolling.

That is completely unfair and out of line.

On Sat, Nov 21, 2015 at 3:34 PM, Christian Folini
<christian.folini at time-machine.ch> wrote:
> Thank you very much for your message and the full transparency
> which you provide. It is much appreciated as is your effort
> to revive this project.

The fact of the matter is that as there is no Google Doc and therefore
no way to contribute to WAFEC.  Since Tony has described his effort as
a "reboot" and then delivered nothing then he can't claim to be a
"volunteer" in response to this criticism.

Tony could have directed Imperva to make a public release as an OWASP
Project and instead has attempted to influence the next requirements
of WAFEC as a direct result of
http://www.eventbrite.com/e/c-level-round-table-with-guidepoint-security-imperva-fireeye-tickets-18454616254
held during the week.

Furthermore, Tony could have removed WAFEC from the OWASP Summit as a
direct result of Radware's sole interest, instead they became a
project co-leader.

As I stated before, I would welcome Tony to execute the three requests
above as an act of good faith.

If not, then the only conclusion reached is that Tony has deliberately
positioned WAFEC for the promotion of WAF vendors associated with
GuidePoint Security without any regard to the risk of the reputation
of WASC.