[WASC-WAFEC] Imperva WTF Tool

Christian Heinrich christian.heinrich at cmlh.id.au
Fri Nov 20 20:30:31 EST 2015

Tony,

On Sat, Nov 21, 2015 at 11:19 AM, Tony Turner <tony at sentinel24.com> wrote:
> I sent it 9:40 AM EDT. Try again. That being said I oppose any precedent
> that restricts when I can send an email. I'm a volunteer, I'll work on WAFEC
> when I have the time, even late on a Friday should I choose.

It's fairly common practice for breach notifications, etc to be sent
out on Friday afternoon to reduce the audience that would read the bad
press.

However, it is also well known that the extensive lag to deliver
e-mail from OWASP is due to the "golden handshake" given to the
employer of an OWASP Board Member rather then award this to a mailing
list service provider whose performance is governed by an SLA.

Can I please request read only access to the Google Doc repository in
light of the fact you have described your recent effort to OWASP as a
"Project Reboot"?

Can you please disclose the professional background of Rafael
Chileshe, who is described as a Project Co-Leader of WAFEC within
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=49M-YqAEtDg too, including his
relationship with Radware (i.e. the logo on his polo shirt).

Since you are aware of the recent conflict of interest of the OWASP
Project Leader with their [OWASP] Benchmark Project i.e.
http://lists.owasp.org/pipermail/owasp-board/2015-October/016470.html
I don't consider putting the above to you is unreasonable in light of
our effort to counter the false accusation that WASC is a "a vendor
organization directly competing with" [OWASP] quoted from
http://lists.owasp.org/pipermail/owasp-board/2007-March/005551.html

--
Regards,
Christian Heinrich