[WASC-WAFEC] Proposed Workshop on Thursday 6 August in Las Vegas?

Tony Turner tony at sentinel24.com
Wed Jul 22 10:38:30 EDT 2015

My intention was to schedule such a workshop at AppSecUSA but I'm more than
happy to coordinate activities at Black Hat/DEF CON as well. I'll be there
from Aug 3 - 10 and am working the OWASP booth at BHUSA on the 5th and 6th.
I also have various work activities planned that week as well but I'm sure
I can find some time then. I'd like to gauge interest though so if anyone
will be in Vegas that week and would like to participate, please let me
know. Thanks Christian for bringing this up.

--
Tony Turner