[WASC-WAFEC] Proposed Workshop on Thursday 6 August in Las Vegas?

Christian Heinrich christian.heinrich at cmlh.id.au
Wed Jul 22 05:02:39 EDT 2015

Would it be possible to schedule an informal workshop to finalise
the roadmap of the next release of WAFEC?

I am speaking at PasswordsCon (B-Sides Las Vegas) on Tuesday 4 August
and at BlackHat [Arsenal] on Wednesday 5 August during the afternoon.

In addition, I have three parties to attend on Wednesday and Thursday
night from 6PM.

So I would like to propose scheduling this workshop during the daytime
on Thursday 6 August.  Is this suitable with everyone?

--
Regards,
Christian Heinrich

http://cmlh.id.au/contact