[WASC-WAFEC] Question about WAFEC.

Christian Heinrich christian.heinrich at cmlh.id.au
Sun May 4 21:53:14 EDT 2014

Ofer,

I would like to see WAFEC v2 released in 2014 and would like to share
leadership with two (or more) end users for objectivity?

I would like to see the other people volunteering commit to reviewing
the mail archive from the kick off onwards i.e.
http://lists.webappsec.org/pipermail/wasc-wafec_lists.webappsec.org/2011-February/date.html
onwards as this has captured a lot of knowledge on the content
proposed for v2.

Is there a formal process defined within
http://www.webappsec.org/aboutus.shtml or elsewhere?

--
Regards,
Christian Heinrich