[WASC-WAFEC] Gartner’s Magic Quadrant

Christian Heinrich christian.heinrich at cmlh.id.au
Mon Jun 23 18:29:37 EDT 2014

Anton,

On Mon, Jun 23, 2014 at 1:03 PM, Anton Chuvakin <anton at chuvakin.org> wrote:
> Well, I am not from the team that created the document, but I was one of the
> reviewers.
>
> If you have any data you want to pass to the author team, I'd be happy to do
> it. The doc is very new and at this point [frankly] is not yet a major force
> for WAF selection -- but given the influence of other MQ docs, it is very
> likely to be.
>
> Also,  if you [or anybody else on the list] has any *specific* feedback you
> want passed to the team authors, I can do that too.

Would you be able to take the lead (with another person who would
perform due diligence} on correlating the next release of WAFEC to the
Gartner MQ after we have completed the review of the current WAFEC
release and published the draft additional content that we intend to
include/exclude [in the next release of WAFEC]?

--
Regards,
Christian Heinrich

http://cmlh.id.au/contact