[WASC-WAFEC] ISCA WAF Certification Criteria

Christian Heinrich christian.heinrich at cmlh.id.au
Sat Jun 21 22:58:54 EDT 2014

Brian,

Here is the draft timeline of tasks that I have just thought of off
the top of my head so it is subject to change when I have a chance to
reconsider it over next weekend (28 June onwards):

1. Review the remaining chapter of the WAFEC v1
2. Review ICSA WAF Certification Criteria and incorporate any missing
content into WAFEC
3. Review Garnter MQ

My thinking of the above is due the amount of time that it may take
for the vendor(s) to make the Gartner MQ available to the public for
free.

I have no idea yet if ICSA make their content available to the public
or not so please accept my apology in advance if I am wrong.  I am
strapped for time at the moment.

Thanks for acknowledging ICSA's support for the next release of WAFEC too.