[WASC-WAFEC] Gartner's Magic Quadrant

Klaubert Herr da Silveira klaubert at gmail.com
Sat Jun 21 00:05:11 EDT 2014

Gartner MQ is normally high level, and wide in aspects considered (market
share, global/regional presence, and the testimonial of users about the
product and support). The product is just one of then. And I see wafec with
the potential for a technical view, that MQ don't offer. Allows the user to
a more deep technical evaluation of the products.
Be referred by Gartner will bring good exposure, no doubt.

Klaubert