[WASC-WAFEC] ISCA WAF Certification Criteria

Christian Heinrich christian.heinrich at cmlh.id.au
Fri Jun 20 18:58:35 EDT 2014

Ofer,

On Wed, Jun 6, 2012 at 9:39 PM, Ofer Shezaf <ofer at shezaf.com> wrote:
> ·         Approaching NSS, ICSA and the likes to use WAFEC

I saw a mention of
https://www.icsalabs.com/technology-program/web-application-firewalls/web-application-firewall-certification-criteria
in the various media releases of vendors as part of the recently
announced Gartner Magic Quadrant.

I believe our approach should be similar to that ingesting the Gartner
Magic Quadrant into WAFEC i.e. correlate what is missing from WAFEC
according to ICSA and after due diligence incorporate it into the next
release of WAFEC?

Furthermore, NSS might adopt our approach and therefore increase our exposure.

Your thoughts?

--
Regards,
Christian Heinrich