[WASC-WAFEC] Question about WAFEC.

Christian Heinrich christian.heinrich at cmlh.id.au
Fri Jun 20 02:50:32 EDT 2014

Klaubert,

I am in a similar position to yourself, an end user and a developer
but not specific to WAF.

I think a simple small statement in your own words such as "Klaubert
is an end user located in Brazil and in his spare time develops
WAF-FLE which is an open source and free ModSecurity console"
discloses any conflict of interest while establishing technical
creditability at the same time and this is a win win for WAFEC too.

--
Regards,
Christian Heinrich

http://cmlh.id.au/contact