[WASC-WAFEC] Question about WAFEC.

Robert A. robert at webappsec.org
Thu Jun 19 12:52:32 EDT 2014

Hello,
Jumping in since this is asking a general WASC policy question.

Speaking on behalf of WASC, if an existing project leader wants to bring
in more people to assist this is ok. If the project leader wants to
entirely change leadership and remove themselves from the project, then
this will require an officer discussion.

In this case since Ofer is staying involved everything's kosher.

Regards,
Robert Auger
WASC Co Founder/WASC Officer
http://www.webappsec.org/