[WASC-WAFEC] Question about WAFEC.

Ofer Shezaf ofer at shezaf.com
Sun Apr 6 17:53:22 EDT 2014

Hi Hyunjae and project team,

I guess that after a year or more of little progress, I need to admit that we have stalled. The information as it appears on the OWASP project page ([1]) and the WASC wiki page ([2]) is mostly the latest available. I have a bit more which was submitted and is waiting for publication for review, but nothing significant. While it is always high on my to do list, it is never high enough. WAFs and application security in general are not my day work but just a hobby and this has its toll. I think that project certainly need someone fresh to take over. Any volunteer?

~ Ofer

[1] https://www.owasp.org/index.php/WASC_OWASP_Web_Application_Firewall_Evaluation_Criteria_Project

[2] http://projects.webappsec.org/w/page/13246985/Web%20Application%20Firewall%20Evaluation%20Criteria