[WASC-WAFEC] WAFEC panel in OWASP IL Mini Conference, Feb 12th

Ofer Shezaf ofer at shezaf.com
Tue Jan 29 10:33:18 EST 2013

Hi All,

On Feb 12th we will be holding a WAFEC (Web Application Firewall Evaluation
Criteria project) panel as part of an OWASP Israel meeting. At least for me
this would be a great preparation for the RSA WAFEC sessions.

Ido Breger from F5 and Amichai Shulman from Imperva have already confirmed
participation and I am looking for additional panelists. While it may not be
worth a travel to Israel just a couple of weeks prior to our RSA meetings,
if you are around you may want to join. Specifically, as any WAF related
meet-up in Israel is bound to have wide vendor representation, I wanted to
provide heads-up to all vendors about the panel.

Exact location and full agenda here:
https://www.owasp.org/index.php/OWASP_Israel_2013_02

For more information on WAFEC: http://wafec.webappsec.org.

~ Ofer