[WASC-WAFEC] WAFEC at RSA

Thomas Brennan TBrennan at trustwave.com
Mon Jan 7 08:58:57 EST 2013

Is WASC doing Jillian's again this year at RSA that could be leveraged for the joint effort

On Jan 7, 2013, at 8:04 AM, "Ofer Shezaf" <ofer at shezaf.com<mailto:ofer at shezaf.com>> wrote:

Hi All,

I am happy to announce that I got accepted to facilitate a peer-2-peer session on WAFEC at RSA. More details hare:
https://ae.rsaconference.com/US13/connect/sessionDetail.ww?SESSION_ID=3452&tclass=popup

While this session is limited to RSA conference delegates, I think it is a very good opportunity to promote WAFEC and get feedback from people who are not usually exposed to it.

In addition I would love to hold an open session on WAFEC alongside the conference to which everyone can come. To that end, I would like to know:

·         Who will be in RSA and would like to participate?

·         Would any of our corporate participants (WAF vendors…) be willing to sponsor a place for such a meeting?

Drop me a note if you like would join or can sponsor.

~ Ofer

Ofer Shezaf
[+972-54-4431119; ofer at shezaf.com<mailto:ofer at shezaf.com>, www.shezaf.com<http://www.shezaf.com>]

This transmission may contain information that is privileged, confidential, and/or exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution, or use of the information contained herein (including any reliance thereon) is STRICTLY PROHIBITED. If you received this transmission in error, please immediately contact the sender and destroy the material in its entirety, whether in electronic or hard copy format.