[WASC-WAFEC] Extending draft submission date and starting review for submitted parts

Ofer Shezaf ofer at shezaf.com
Tue Jan 1 05:12:30 EST 2013

Hi All,

Yesterday was the target date for submitting first drafts for the WAFEC 2.0
sections. We got some of the inputs by not all. Well, it is a voluntary
project and not everyone wants to spend the holidays writing about WAFs (I
myself finished half of my deliveries :().

Therefore:

*         We will start the review for sections that have been submitted.

*         I am extending the date for submission of the remaining sections
to Jan 15th.

You can find the parts available in the WAFEC 2 draft page here:
http://projects.webappsec.org/w/page/60249779/WAFEC_2_Outline

Happy New Year!

~ Ofer

Ofer Shezaf