[WASC-WAFEC] Annexure or Supplement Proposed by F5

Christian Heinrich christian.heinrich at cmlh.id.au
Sun Oct 21 21:23:22 EDT 2012

Achim,

I would like to highlight the second point from my recent e-mail i.e.
http://lists.webappsec.org/pipermail/wasc-wafec_lists.webappsec.org/2012-October/000110.html

"2. The list could be divided into two sections, those entries that are
related to security and therefore WAFEC and those that aren't which
could be recorded in an annexure or supplement to the next release of
WAFEC (v2?).  The roadmap would be to integrate this supplement or
annexure into the release following the next release of WAFEC (v3?) to
ease the transition of a major change of WAFEC."

--
Regards,
Christian Heinrich

http://cmlh.id.au/contact