[WASC-WAFEC] Voting results and moving forward

Ofer Shezaf ofer at shezaf.com
Tue Nov 20 08:04:59 EST 2012

Hi All,

The voting for making WAFEC a joint WASC/OWASP project is over.

I have counted 14 YES and 0 NO votes and the decision is to make the project
a joined project. I will now move to implement the decision.

You can find the results here:
http://projects.webappsec.org/w/page/60986202/WAFEC%20WASC-OWASP%20vote

As mentioned before I did not interpret opinions, pro or against, as votes.
That said, to remove any doubt there were 3 people who voiced an objection,
so such interpretation would not have changed the final result.

Moving forward:

*         5 people have volunteered to write sections and  cover most of the
sections (Thanks Achim, Ryan, Mark and Erwin! The 5th being me)

*         We need people to take the all-important supporting functions.
Volunteers, were are you? Keep in mind that if you don't write a section,
you will be listed as a reviewer and not a contributor in the finalized
document!

*          If the contributors don't object, I would like to set Dec 31st as
the deadline for submitting the 1st draft for your sections (so you will
have the holidays to write!). I would like to allow January for reviews and
potentially a second round of writing (see for example Erwin remarks in a
separate thread).

~ Ofer

Ofer Shezaf, Product Manager, Solutions

HP Enterprise Security Products (ArcSight)

Office: +972-3-5397787; Mobile: +972-54-4431119;  <mailto:ofr at hp.com>
ofr at hp.com

Read my personal blog:  <http://www.shezaf.com/> http://www.shezaf.com