[WASC-WAFEC] Biased Voters from OWASP

Christian Heinrich christian.heinrich at cmlh.id.au
Sun Nov 18 05:48:54 EST 2012

Ofer,

The association was derived through googling "site:owasp.org [person's
full name]" since their claim is that you don't need to be a paid
member to contribute.

Thorsten was actually someone who I thought was associated with OWASP
(due to his relationship with Achim) but has never had any
correspondence with OWASP (unless it is under a handle that I am
unaware of).

I also tend to focus on individual contribution rather than their
employer but nevertheless this should be also considered another
factor to minimize voter bias.

There is actually one person I would consider independent of both WASC
and OWASP but is still involved with the WAF field is Ivan Ristić.

--
Regards,
Christian Heinrich

http://cmlh.id.au/contact