[WASC-WAFEC] Vote on making WAFEC a WASC/OWASP project

Ofer Shezaf ofer at shezaf.com
Sat Nov 17 11:29:12 EST 2012

Thanks Tom, I personally agree with you and does not fully understand
Matthieu and Stefano remarks. One statement Stefano made that does require
addressing is about lack of Consensus: it is a vote and I did not seek
consensus. That said, up to now I listed 14 Yes voters, and until today
nobody apart from Christian opposed (and even he never said “no”, though one
may surmise that at this point).

One area I do agree with Matthieu on is that I want to move to actual work.
To that end: please try to limit your participation in this discussion to
voting (Yes or No). Note that I did not “interpret” opinions as votes, so if
you did not explicitly vote I did not list you here:
http://projects.webappsec.org/w/page/60986202/WAFEC%20WASC-OWASP%20vote.

~ Ofer