[WASC-WAFEC] Biased Voter from OWASP

Ofer Shezaf ofer at shezaf.com
Sat Nov 17 11:12:26 EST 2012

I must say that as things go, nearly every person in the application
security field is associated with OWASP. This is the reason association with
OWASP will help the project. Actually of the 3 names you list as not OWASP,
two are (Ido represents F5 which sponsored numerous OWASP events and Julian
is listed on Xing, I assume by himself, as affiliated with OWASP).

~ Ofer