[WASC-WAFEC] About the recent discussions

Seba seba at owasp.org
Sat Nov 17 08:10:44 EST 2012

Hi Stefano,

I don't understand your remark:
"Also, my understanding is that OWASP at the moment has its own internal
issues which I already see reverberating here negatively."

OWASP currently hosts 150+ projects with lot's of them making a serious
impact on the state of web application security.

don't let the voice (albeit loud) of one mailing list member negatively
impact the success of WAFEC.

--seba