[WASC-WAFEC] WASC/OWASP Web, Application Firewall Evaluation Criteria at AppSec EU2013

Achim Hoffmann websec10 at sic-sec.org
Wed Nov 14 11:45:36 EST 2012

Hi all,

when I was informing about the possibility of "taining or workshop" my intent was,
as Christian described, to bring together authors, contributors and friends.
I had not in mind to make a traditional (OWASP) training which the audience has
to pay for.
However, I'm open to manage that too, but that should cover more than one product
to attract people.

A talk about the WAFEC work and result should then be done too.

Does this clarify things?
Achim