[WASC-WAFEC] WASC/OWASP Web, Application Firewall Evaluation Criteria at AppSec EU2013

Robert A. robert at webappsec.org
Tue Nov 13 17:34:07 EST 2012

For some context.

Historically WASC has created content but hasn't promoted a product, service, workshop, or training event as part of the project. The purpose
of this is to remain vendor neutral as an organization. WASC's members have supported such things on their own (if they want), but the group as a
whole has never discussed supporting an event/product/service as part of a project.

I'm not trying to discourage such communication, just that we don't find ourselves doing this on behalf of WASC (without an officer vote since
this would be setting a precident).

Ofer,
Comments/opinion?

Regards,