[WASC-WAFEC] WASC/OWASP Web, Application Firewall Evaluation Criteria at AppSec EU2013

Christian Heinrich christian.heinrich at cmlh.id.au
Tue Nov 13 17:20:01 EST 2012

Ofer,

I believe the intended audience of a workshop would be:

1. WAF Vendor(s) preparing documentation to support WAFEC.
2a. https://www.nsslabs.com/, https://www.icsalabs.com/, etc
preforming independent verification of WAFEC against WAF Vendor claim
on behalf of an end user.
2b. http://www.dsd.gov.au/infosec/aisep/providers.htm with the
specific end user being Government.
3. End User evaluating WAF solutions based on a combination of the above.

--
Regards,
Christian Heinrich

http://cmlh.id.au/contact