[WASC-WAFEC] WASC/OWASP Web, Application Firewall Evaluation Criteria at AppSec EU2013

Ofer Shezaf ofer at shezaf.com
Tue Nov 13 17:09:25 EST 2012

I think that a presentation is a no brainer. As to workshop, since I really hope we would have a result to show, workshop for discussion would not be very useful. A training workshop would require an agenda and a commitment of a trainer to prepare a quality course that people will pay for. I personally am not sure what would be the content of such a training session. If anyone has a clear ideas as to what that be, we can either launch that as a WAFEC initiative or leave it to anyone who think it is a good business to do.

~ Ofer