[WASC-WAFEC] WASC/OWASP Web, Application Firewall Evaluation Criteria at AppSec EU2013

Christian Heinrich christian.heinrich at cmlh.id.au
Tue Nov 13 15:55:27 EST 2012

Achim,

I would support speaking at this event provided we are not scheduled
during the break between the break and the evening social event again
i.e. http://www.appsecresearch.org/wafec-workshop-at-owasp-appsec-research-in-athens/
which your e-mail suggests would not be the case.

Based on https://lists.owasp.org/pipermail/global_conference_committee/2011-March/001122.html
I would expect that flights and accommodation for each presenter would
be paid for by OWASP and that the profit for delivering training would
be paid to WASC?

--
Regards,
Christian Heinrich