[WASC-WAFEC] WASC/OWASP Web, Application Firewall Evaluation Criteria at AppSec EU2013

Achim Hoffmann websec10 at sic-sec.org
Tue Nov 13 07:45:27 EST 2012

Hi,

as we (OWASP Germany) are currently planing for AppSec EU2013, I can reserve
a slot for a talk/presentation and also for a one or half day training or workshop.

I guess another 6-8 month should be enough to bring the project to a valuable extent
and then present it.

Should we go for that?
I'd realy like to push it and show it a greater audience.

Achim

-------- Original-Nachricht --------
Betreff: Re: [WASC-WAFEC] Vote on making WAFEC a WASC/OWASP project
Datum: Tue, 13 Nov 2012 10:10:00 +0200
..
Kopie (CC): wasc-wafec at lists.webappsec.org, wasc-members at webappsec.org

Presenting WAFEC by someone who does not represent a vendor makes a lot of
sense. I would like to point that there is no "WASC wants". WASC and WAFEC
are ours to make. WAFEC will be presented and promoted in conferences,
meetings, blogs etc if any of us as individuals select to do so. I will, you
can, and everyone else is also more than welcomed to.