[WASC-WAFEC] Vote on making WAFEC a WASC/OWASP project

Ofer Shezaf ofer at shezaf.com
Tue Nov 13 03:10:00 EST 2012

Presenting WAFEC by someone who does not represent a vendor makes a lot of
sense. I would like to point that there is no "WASC wants". WASC and WAFEC
are ours to make. WAFEC will be presented and promoted in conferences,
meetings, blogs etc if any of us as individuals select to do so. I will, you
can, and everyone else is also more than welcomed to.

~ Ofer