[WASC-WAFEC] Vote on making WAFEC a WASC/OWASP project

Christian Heinrich christian.heinrich at cmlh.id.au
Mon Nov 12 18:14:34 EST 2012

Ofer,

On Tue, Nov 13, 2012 at 8:13 AM, Ofer Shezaf <ofer at shezaf.com> wrote:
> With regard to presenting WAFEC in OWASP events, I think this is an
> important comment and my answer is that as a WAFEC project member you should
> be able to and I will make sure this is known. I need to say I don't think
> you are limited from presenting in OWASP meetings today - presentation is
> not limited to OWASP members.

Yes I am and this restriction was made up by the OWASP Board within
http://lists.owasp.org/pipermail/owasp-leaders/2012-February/006813.html
i.e. "disqualification from CFT/CFP for Global or Regional AppSec
events" (I'd assume this extends to Chapter events) and upheld when I
my presentation on BSIMM was accepted for
https://www.owasp.org/index.php/AppSecAsiaPac2012.

--
Regards,
Christian Heinrich