[WASC-WAFEC] Vote on making WAFEC a WASC/OWASP project

Ofer Shezaf ofer at shezaf.com
Mon Nov 12 16:13:47 EST 2012

With regards to most of your comments: I am not going to change the voting
agenda and process now.

With regard to presenting WAFEC in OWASP events, I think this is an
important comment and my answer is that as a WAFEC project member you should
be able to and I will make sure this is known. I need to say I don't think
you are limited from presenting in OWASP meetings today - presentation is
not limited to OWASP members.

~ Ofer