[WASC-WAFEC] WAFEC.ORG domain

Christian Heinrich christian.heinrich at cmlh.id.au
Mon Nov 5 18:58:51 EST 2012

Ofer,

I believe Tom and Ryan will fully support the transfer of ownership to
WASC (not just a redirect) in light of concern and swift action taken
by the OWASP Board when people register their [trademark and] brand
i.e. http://lists.owasp.org/pipermail/owasp-board/2008-October/006896.html.

I have CCed Robert (Auger) Admin and Tech @hotmail E-mail Address from
http://whois.domaintools.com/webappsec.org to expediate this.

--