[WASC-WAFEC] Making WAFEC a joined WASC/OWASP project

Christian Heinrich christian.heinrich at cmlh.id.au
Thu Nov 1 02:27:57 EDT 2012

Ofer,

I would prefer that we defer until the events of the recent
https://www.owasp.org/index.php/Membership/2012_Election and their
elected officials have taken office (from January 2013) for a period
of time (say February 2013?) before voting on this.

I don't believe that this period is too long considering I have
participated in the development of WAFEC since February 2011.

--
Regards,
Christian Heinrich

http://cmlh.id.au/contact