[WASC-WAFEC] Back to WAFEC 2.0

Christian Heinrich christian.heinrich at cmlh.id.au
Mon May 21 17:18:46 EDT 2012

Ofer,

On Mon, May 21, 2012 at 4:47 PM, Ofer Shezaf <ofer at shezaf.com> wrote:
> I have (re)took on myself to lead the WAFEC project to drive the publishing
> of WAFEC 2.0. To that end, I would like to know who is interesting in
> contributing to  the project and appearing as a contributor on the project
> page at
> http://projects.webappsec.org/w/page/13246985/Web%20Application%20Firewall%20Evaluation%20Criteria.

This was documented
http://lists.webappsec.org/pipermail/wasc-wafec_lists.webappsec.org/2011-February/000045.html
but it might be out of date now.

On Mon, May 21, 2012 at 4:47 PM, Ofer Shezaf <ofer at shezaf.com> wrote:
> Note that it is perfectly OK to be subscribed to the list and not contribute
> as we believe our discussions should be publicly available, however if you
> prefer to be removed from the list, let me know.

The proposed revision (up to Section 4) was documented from February
through to April 2011 i.e.
- http://lists.webappsec.org/pipermail/wasc-wafec_lists.webappsec.org/2011-February/date.html
- http://lists.webappsec.org/pipermail/wasc-wafec_lists.webappsec.org/2011-March/date.html
- http://lists.webappsec.org/pipermail/wasc-wafec_lists.webappsec.org/2011-April/date.html

I would therefore recommend that the above be discussed and agreed
prior to consideration of Section 5 onwards?

Do you have an estimated project timeline yet or is it still too earlier?

--
Regards,
Christian Heinrich

http://cmlh.id.au/contact