[WASC-WAFEC] WAFs and Correlations

Ofer Shezaf ofer at shezaf.com
Wed Jun 6 09:06:27 EDT 2012

Hi All you WAF vendors and users out there,

I am going to speak about application security and correlations at OWASP
AppSec Research in Athens in July (and prior to that at InfoSec in Israel)

As I currently work at ArcSight, a SIEM vendor, I will focus the
possibilities opened by connecting WAFs to the strong correlation
capabilities of a SIEM. In addition, I would like to review the built-in
correlation capabilities of WAFs.

To that end, I am looking for information about the built-in correlation
capabilities of WAFs. If you represent a vendor and feel you have something
you would like me to include about your products correlation capabilities, I
would love to learn about it. While l I can't promise to include everything,
I promise that I will select vendor information I see as interesting and
beneficial only. If you are a user and want to share your experience, all
the better.

~ Ofer

Ofer Shezaf

[+972-54-4431119; ofer at shezaf.com, www.shezaf.com]