[WASC-WAFEC] WAFEC workshop at OWASP AppSec Research in Athens

Christian Heinrich christian.heinrich at cmlh.id.au
Sun Jul 8 20:36:17 EDT 2012

Ofer,

I assume that you would be aware that Tom Brennan's exploitation of
OWASP to promote Trustwave's commercial vested interest i.e.
https://lists.owasp.org/pipermail/committees-chairs/2011-September/000574.html

Aside from the above, I believe the event would be positive for WASC.

--
Regards,
Christian Heinrich

http://cmlh.id.au/contact