[WASC-WAFEC] WAFEC workshop at OWASP AppSec Research in Athens

Ofer Shezaf ofer at shezaf.com
Thu Jul 5 01:36:57 EDT 2012

Hi All,

I am going to hold a WAFEC workshop in Athens next week. As this is an idea
that came to me late, I naturally don't expect you all to rush to your
travel agents/web sites to order tickets (not a bad idea at that if you and
your companies are spontaneous). My main goal is to outreach to people not
already involved in the project:

.         Present the project to the community.

.         Get feedback from the many AppSec expert and practitioners
gathering there.

.         Recruit additional contributors

It is also a great personal deadline for me to finish my analysis of your
wonderful comments and ideas regarding the project and come up with mission
statement and tasks list.

If any of you are coming to Athens, I would love to see you in the workshop
face to face for a chance. The workshop will be held on Thursday July 12th
at 6pm allowing you all to not miss any conference presentation (albeit lose
your break between the presentations and evening social event).

~ Ofer

Ofer Shezaf

[+972-54-4431119; ofer at shezaf.com, www.shezaf.com]