[WASC-WAFEC] Reviewer of Corresponding Sections 1-4 of v1

Christian Heinrich christian.heinrich at cmlh.id.au
Thu Dec 20 18:35:28 EST 2012

Ofer,

No problem, should I just contact and co-contribute with those listed
on 10 December then i.e.
http://lists.webappsec.org/pipermail/wasc-wafec_lists.webappsec.org/2012-December/000192.html?

Also, has the ToC for v2 been mapped to v1 yet (based on the
correspondence from 10 December i.e.
http://lists.webappsec.org/pipermail/wasc-wafec_lists.webappsec.org/2012-December/000192.html)?
 If not I am willing to work on this in the interim too?

--
Regards,
Christian Heinrich

http://cmlh.id.au/contact