[WASC-WAFEC] Reviewer of Corresponding Sections 1-4 of v1

Christian Heinrich christian.heinrich at cmlh.id.au
Mon Dec 10 20:33:48 EST 2012

Ofer,

Just a reminder below are the comments that I made in March/April 2011 in
relation to Sections 1-4 of WAFEC v1:

1.
http://lists.webappsec.org/pipermail/wasc-wafec_lists.webappsec.org/2011-March/000055.html
2.
http://lists.webappsec.org/pipermail/wasc-wafec_lists.webappsec.org/2011-March/000054.html
3.
http://lists.webappsec.org/pipermail/wasc-wafec_lists.webappsec.org/2011-April/000060.html
4.
http://lists.webappsec.org/pipermail/wasc-wafec_lists.webappsec.org/2011-April/000061.html

I am willing to be assigned as the reviewer for the corresponding
section(s) of WAFEC v2 to ensure that these are integrated into the
deliverable?

I also have some availability from 24-31 December so if the respective
authors could deliver these sections of WAFEC v2 first (i.e. prior to 31
December) then I can commence their review earlier.  If this is not
possible then this is no problem either.

--
Regards,
Christian Heinrich

http://cmlh.id.au/contact