[WASC-WAFEC] WAFEC workshop in Athens

Christian Heinrich christian.heinrich at cmlh.id.au
Sun Aug 26 04:41:25 EDT 2012

Ofer,

In light of their acknowledged poor WAF "source code" implementation
(which OWASP tried to improve) and my positive proposal to consider it
as part of WAFEC in light of its shortcomings i.e.
https://lists.owasp.org/pipermail/esapi-dev/2011-March/001652.html
then I can't provide comment on what improvements could be made to our
(i.e. WAFEC/WASC) standing with OWASP without further objective
information since I was not present at this OWASP session in Athens.

I will encourage both Dr. Dirk Wetter and/or Sebastian Deleersnyder to
provide their viewpoint?

Apologies in the delay in responding but I am having trouble accessing
"personal" internet during the weekdays due to my work location at the
moment.  So expect my next reply to be sometime next weekend i.e. from
1 September

--
Regards,
Christian Heinrich