[WASC-WAFEC] What should we change in WAFEC 2.0?

Christian Heinrich christian.heinrich at cmlh.id.au
Sun Aug 19 06:24:58 EDT 2012

Kenneth,

I am an end user at the moment and have been informed that it is
possible to repurpose some F5 load balancers as a WAF by our network
service provider.

I am therefore interested in participating (for science) in the
proposal discussed back in June.

Would it be possible directly send me any F5 literature that is
relevant to WAFEC?

--
Regards,
Christian Heinrich