[WASC-WAFEC] WAFEC V2 responsible persons

Wujek Mirko [STEIN-IT GmbH] mirko.wujek at stein-edv.de
Thu Feb 24 03:43:01 EST 2011

Hi all,

as promised by my brother I would like to give you a short idea who I am and what I am doing.
My name is Mirko Wujek and I am  21 years old. At the moment I am working as a sales representative with focus on security and especially web application security at the same company than my brother Thorsten. I'm also Vice President of the German chapter of the IASA
I also have a good knowledge of cloud infrastructure systems.
Below you will find the persons which should be named as participants on the WASC / WAFEC website -> @Robert and Jeremiah, can you please initiate that.
If I missed someone or named someone wrongly, just let me know.
This week my brother Thorsten will send you an e-mail, where the next steps of the project are explained.

Project lead:                      Thorsten Wujek              STEIN-IT GmbH
Project assistance:         Mirko Wujek                     STEIN-IT GmbH

Participants
Ivan Ristić

Qualys

Christian Heinrich

McAfee Vulnerability Manager - Delta Report Generator

Christian Folini

netnea.com

Ron Meyran

Radware