[WASC-WAFEC] WAFEC V2

Holt, Keith d-holt4 at ti.com
Mon Feb 7 14:30:35 EST 2011

I would like to remain involved. As a daily user of this technology and the fact that we just had a major installation of WAF technology here at Texas Instruments. I believe there are some topics that I feel need to be addressed in future WAF specifications and technology evals.

Keith Holt
Member Group Technical Staff, CSSLP
IT Security Architecture
email: d-holt4 at ti.com
Phone: 214-567-8882

Information Security is a TEAM effort ... it's everyone's responsibility!