[WASC-SATEC] Phase II: Are you an author or reviewer?

Sherif Koussa sherif.koussa at gmail.com
Fri Jan 27 10:42:36 EST 2012

Thanks for those who replied, here is the final list:

*Authors:*
- Benoit Guerette
- Sneha Phadke
- Alec Shcherbakov .
- James McGovern

*Reviewers:*
- Aaron Weaver
- Jojo Maalouf (standby)
- Henri Salo
- Mushtaq Ahmed

Here is a suggested way of getting this done:

1- Each author will be assigned two reviewers, author sends to reviewer1,
reviewer1 sends to reviewer 2 when he is done.
2- Author will be assigned between 1-3 criteria each week.
2- Author fleshes out the criteria assigned and sends to reviewer 1.
3- Each reviewer will have two sets of criteria to review per week.
(Assuming that review takes less time than writing, but this assumption
needs to be tested)

For example:

Author1 will have Reviewer1 and Reviewer2 to review his work in this
particular order
Author2 will have Reviewer2 and Reviewer1 to review his work in this
particular order

Authors will get their assigned criteria shortly. Please don't hesitate to
send any comments or suggestions.

Regards,
Sherif